One of the biggest challenges of a Healthcare Practitioner, not only managing the health of the patient, but also the health of the business. Having turn-key business and marketing plans in place will help you to maximise and optimise your practice results…
Move forward to where you want to be
- My vision
- Clear and powerful goals
- What are my habits?
- What are my belief systems?
- Stay focused
Have a clear direction
- What next?
- How to build a sellable asset
- Having a clear Vision, Mission and Code of Conduct for my practice
- What are your business’s strong and weaker points?
Branding & Marketing
Be visible, be noticed
- Putting a marketing plan and calendar in place – know when to do what
- Best Online Marketing strategies, creating traffic to your practice
- Having a strong brand / voice
- “Nurture Cycle” for patients
- Using Neuroscience to delight patients
Have a united team
- Building a stronger team through understanding each others’ habits
- Job descriptions
- Performance conversations and measurements
- Using Neuroscience on staff to optimise the staff experience
Sales & Operations
Streamline systems and grow sales
- Sales principles and networking Ensure consistency & flow
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Managing stock and consumables
- Legalities (POPI, CPA, HPCSA, indemnity)
Free up your time
- What does balance look like?
- How can I manage my time better?
- Earnings & time – understanding better
Maximise and optimise results
- The Profit Formula
- Cash-flow & Budgeting
- Billing & Coding
- Management of Debt
Download an infographic of the Mindskills Coach framework
Be part of a group of like-minded, achievement-oriented individuals and change your life drastically.
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
“When the opportunity for the expansion of my practice to a second branch arose, I felt completely overwhelmed with the enormous task ahead. I knew I needed Annemarie’s help, but I had no idea as to the depth of the support she could offer. Somehow through the stressful chaos of new premises, new staff and vast increases in my expenses, she facilitated the structure I desperately needed. Together we would set up clear priorities and step-by-step achievable goals. It has now been 10 months since, and already my turnover has literally doubled. Not only has she found a way for me to employ suitable staff and empower them to work with maximum efficiency, but for the first time in my life my time management is under control. Together we have established several new systems that are so well in place, that I can take leave for 2 weeks at a time knowing that the practice is safe. I have never had a more clearly defined purpose for my practice and the way we can serve our patients.”